See below for emergency contacts, security escort, and health resources available.
- For emergencies, call 911
- IUPD-IUPUI: 317-274-7911
Responding to an Active Shooter in a Healthcare Setting
Security and Escort Services
- Safewalk Escort: 812-855-SAFE (7233)
- St. Vincent Hospital – 812-485-4263
- Fort Wayne
- Safewalk Escort: 260-481-6827
- Safewalk Escort: 219-980-6501
- IU Health Downtown Hospitals (Includes Methodist, Riley, and University) – (317) 962-8000
- Eskenazi – (317) 880-7071
- Roudebush VAMC – (317) 988-2200
- Backup service for downtown hospitals IUPUI Campus – (317) 274-SAFE (7233)
- Safewalk Escort: 317-274-7233 (SAFE)
- Safewalk Escort: 765-760-7433 or 765-285-5005
- South Bend
- Safewalk Escort: 574-631-5555
- West Lafayette
- Safewalk Escort: 765-494-SAFE (7233)
- Terre Haute
- Safewalk Escort: 812-237-5555
- Good Samaritan Hospital – (812) 882-5220
- Memorial Hospital – (812) 996-5555
Lactation rooms at Clinical Sites
|Building||Public Rooms||Embedded Rooms|
|Methodist Hospital Locations||DG428A|
|University Hospital Locations||UH2610|
Student Health Resources
If you are sick or need medical consultation or treatment, please see the Student Health Resources webpage.
Resources for medical consultation and treatment are available for medical students on every campus. Students are encouraged to seek health consultation if symptoms are interfering with life maintenance and/or medical school performance.
For up-to-date information about COVID-19, please refer to the IUSM COVID-19 Resources Page.
Students who sustain a needle stick or other contaminated injury exposure should refer to the procedural information for your respective campus in the Response to and Accommodations for Exposure to Infectious Agents Policy and the Universal Precautions Policy.
OUCH pager outage
View the Medical Student Portal Mental Health and Wellness Resources webpage.