The following information on mortgage programs target medical residents as well as fourth year medical students who have matched and are looking to purchase a home. These resident mortgage programs are 100% financing opportunities, which are generally the best options for residents who will have large student loan debts and limited down-payment resources.
- BMO Harris Physicians Mortgage Program
- Centier Phyician Home Finance Program
- Citizens Bank – The Doctor Loan
- Elements Financial Professional Mortgage Program
- Fifth Third Bank Doctor Program
- Huntington Bank Doctors Only Portfolio Program –
- National Bank of Indianapolis Medical Resident Mortgage Program
- Old National Bank
- Regions Bank Medical Resident Doctor Loan Program
- Salin Bank Doctor Loan Program
- Star Financial Bank Doctor Loan Program
- Stock Yards Bank Doctor Loan Program
Other 100% Programs nationally:
Mike and Karen Mills, The Mills Team, have for many years been educating IU School of Medicine students on the finer points of working with a REALTOR and how to buy or sell a home. For educational materials tailored to your specific needs, visit their page for medical residents, fellows & students. While you’re there, feel free to search their main page for homes in your desired area! The Mills Team provides the most complete information available, and always respects your privacy.