MD Student News Submisson Deadline
The MD Student Newsletter is the primary means of communication for IU School of Medicine’s statewide student body.
The newsletter is published on Mondays at 5:30 p.m. ET.
Note: If you are submitting an event, you must use this form instead.
- Distribution times: The newsletter is published weekly from August through May and biweekly in June and July. MD Student News is published on Mondays at 5:30 pm ET.
- Submission deadline: The deadline for submissions is noon on Wednesday for the following Monday’s issue. We will do our best to accommodate submissions after this deadline, but timelines may vary, and we cannot guarantee publication on the requested date.
- Who can submit: Students, staff, and faculty can submit news, updates, stories, blog posts, and events for consideration in the newsletter.
- Repeated submissions: Repeated requests will only occur once unless otherwise approved by the communications team. You may wish to spread out the dates of the requested repeat. Plan ahead and plan wisely!
- What to include in the body: Please keep your announcement to a maximum of 3 sentences. It is best practice to link to a webpage where the main information of your announcement resides. Try to include the: who, what, when, where, how, and why of your announcement.
- Topics include:
- Social connection
- Student Affairs
- Financial aid
- And more!