Applications are closed until next Fall. For questions or comments about the committees, please contact MSC Vice President of Committee Affairs, Andrea Gonzalez.
Medical Student Council’s 2020 Fall Interview Day will take place on Saturday, September 26. Applications will open on Monday, August 31st and are due by Tuesday, September 22 at 11:59pm.
You must complete this form to be eligible to interview for the committee participating in Fall Interview Day.
What you need to know before you begin your application:
- The deadline for the application is Tuesday, September 22 at 11:59pm.
- Applicants must be available to attend Fall Interview day remotely on Saturday Sept 26. A more detailed interview time (anywhere from 8am-4pm), and zoom link will be relayed to you before Saturday.
- Applications for other committees will open in spring for Spring Interview Day.
- Some position have unique requirements. These requirements may include certain academic standing within your class, enrollment in a specific class year, or participation in other committees simultaneously. It is your responsibility to review the position descriptions prior to applying so that you apply only to positions for which you are eligible. MSC has prepared an overview of positions (See it here) to aid your review.
- For students interested in applying for the SIG E-Board positions available, please review the SIG Cluster Structure document. Student Co-Chair responsibilities for the SIG Cluster can be found on page 3 of the document in the highlighted section.
- Applications are not view by committee members or Medical Student Council until after the deadline; old revisions are not kept or examined.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete by the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants will be contacted by email a few days in advance of Fall Interview Day to tell them their interview appointment time(s).
- If offered a committee position, the selected individual will be expected to attend Leadership Orientation Day 2020 which will occur on Zoom on Saturday, November 7th. Please put this on your schedule and be aware of it if you intend to interview.
- For questions or comments about the committees, please contact MSC Vice President of Committee Affairs, Andrea Gonzalez.