Medical school is a hard road to travel alone! The College and House system is designed to support IU School of Medicine students during their education by encouraging interaction between the school’s nine campuses.
College and House leadership is embedded within the MSC leadership structure. Campus (House) representatives work with one another and MSC to organize programming for students across the state.
- Based upon campus location, students are divided among four colleges (North, East, South and West)
- Each College contains three Houses
- Two Houses represent an entire regional campus
- One House represents a quarter of the Indianapolis campus student body
- This structure links nearby regional campuses and ensures that all campuses have a connection to Indianapolis