Purpose: The purpose of the grant is to support and increase the number of IUSM Bloomington medical students participating in summer research and organized summer medical experiences. A review committee will evaluate the applications and the availability of the grant is on a competitive basis.
- Must be enrolled as IUSM Bloomington first year medical student in good standing.
- Must show proof of acceptance into the program.
- Application for the grant are expected to be in the range of $200-$5700.
- Award can only be applied to A. Registration Fee; B. Transportation; and C. Hotel Accommodations, if applicable.
- If you have been awarded the grant, you are asked to submit proof of attendance in order to receive the funds in your Bursar account. Upon your return, please submit a 1/2-page synopsis of experience and receipts (registration, airfare, and/or lodging accommodations).
- January 28, 2019
To apply, fill out the application form, upload a copy of official acceptance/notification (if applicable).