Class of 2019 Senior Toast Reception
- Time: After the Class of 2019 Graduation Ceremony
7-8pm: Reception, appetizers, cash bar
8-8:30pm: Senior toast
8:30-10pm: DJ, dancing, campus photos
- Date: Friday May 10, 2019
- Location: Indianapolis Public Library | 40 East St. Clair Street | Indianapolis, IN 46201
- Costs: Tickets are free for students; guest tickets will be available at a subsidized cost
Join the Class of 2019 with family after the graduation ceremony for an opportunity to honor graduating students and celebrate. More details to come.
Please contact Ask MSE with any questions you may have.
Are families invited?
Yes! Families are encouraged to attend.
What types of food/drink are being served? Should families still go out to dinner?
There will be heavy appetizers. If families would prefer to go out to eat, they could come before for appetizers and drinks or after for dessert and the champagne toast.
What can we expect of the event?
- It will be an awards ceremony (5-6 pm).
- Reception with drinks and food (6-8pm).
- Senior toast around 8pm followed by DJ and dancing from 8-10pm.
- Anyone is welcome for part or all of the event. Students will be free, with guest tickets at a reduced cost.