Class of 2019 Senior Toast Reception
RSVP by May 1
Awardees will be contacted in late April with notification of award
Time: After the Class of 2019 Graduation Ceremony
- 5:30-7pm: Awards
- 7-8pm: Reception, appetizers, cash bar
- 8-8:30pm: Senior toast
- 8:30-10pm: DJ, dancing, campus photos
Date: Friday May 10, 2019
Location: Indianapolis Public Library | 40 East St. Clair Street | Indianapolis, IN 46201
- Graduating students receive a free ticket for themselves and up to 3 additional tickets for friends and family. Additional tickets are $25.
- All other student tickets are $15. Family and friend tickets are $25.
Parking: Free parking is available at the Library garage. Garage entrance is on Pennsylvania (one way south) between 9th St. and St. Clair. On-street parking is also available (metered until 11 pm) and the main entrance on St Clair St. will be open.
Join the Class of 2019 with family after the graduation ceremony for an opportunity to honor graduating students and celebrate.
This event is open to all classes of medical students, friends, family, etc., not just graduating seniors
Please contact Ask MSE with any questions you may have.
RSVP by May 1
All students are welcome
Are families invited?
Yes! Families are encouraged to attend.
What types of food/drink are being served? Should families still go out to dinner?
There will be heavy appetizers. If families would prefer to go out to eat, they could come before for appetizers and drinks or after for dessert and the champagne toast.
What can we expect of the event?
- An awards ceremony (5:30-7 pm).
- Reception with drinks and food (7-8pm).
- Senior toast around 8pm followed by DJ and dancing from 8-10pm.
- Anyone is welcome for part or all of the event. Students will be free, with guest tickets at a reduced cost.
Is this event just for graduating students?
No! This event is open to all classes of medical students, friends, family, etc., not just graduating seniors