MedHub is a web-based application designed to house, document, track and monitor institutional requirements and educational experiences for fellows, residents, and students.
All clerkships and Phase 1 courses are currently in MedHub. Electives will remain in eValue through the 2020-2021 academic year.
Accessing MedHub and Submitting Support Requests
Students are to use their IU email address.
If you have questions about using MedHub or experience problems, please submit the MedHub Support Form.
- Logging Procedures/Case Logs PDF | Video
- Logging Work Hours (Duty Hours) PDF | Video
- Completing Evaluations PDF | Video
- Viewing Recorded Procedures Video
- How to Log in on Mobile Devices PDF
You can read up on Medhub’s resources for faculty on our teaching site.