If you have questions regarding E*Value please contact:Joel Smith
Curriculum Data Coordintor
The IU School of medicine uses E*Value to help monitor and manage a medical student’s educational experiences. IUSM operates out of nine campuses and works with several Clerkships and Elective Courses. E*Value is a great web-based tool to manage many of the processes that were once done by paperwork.
- Log patient encounters (PxDx) via web browsers or smart phone
- Track their clinical hours
- Fill out and submit evaluations for courses and educators
Transitioning from E*Value to MedHub
- Emergency Medicine will remain in E*Value for the 2017-2018 academic year but will switch over to MedHub for 2018-2019
- Electives will remain in E*Value until the 2018-2019 academic year and will move to MedHub for 2019-2020
Did you know?
Your E*Value login is different from your IU login. You should have already received your E*Value username and password. If not, you need to contact your Clerkship Coordinator.
E*Value is supported on the following browsers
- Internet Explorer 9 +