The Student Affairs offices are primarily located in the Van Nuys Medical Science Building.
The Registrar’s office is located in MS 160 and is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Phone: 317-274-1970
Check out the academic calendar through 2025.
Careers in Medicine and Roadmap to Residency
Start planning your career in medicine and build your roadmap to residency by visiting their respective webpages below:
- Careers In Medicine — an AAMC Website
- Roadmap to Residency — A quick publication from AAMC
Make sure you are up to date on your immunizations.
Check out the summer research and scholarly opportunities for first year students prior to transitioning to second year:
- Laboratory Science Opportunities
- Clinical Opportunities
- Community/Health Education Opportunities
- Health Research Outcomes Opportunities
- National Summer Opportunities
- International Summer Opportunities
Stay up to date on what types of computers are required for first-year medical students here.
Printing subsidy — Part of the student technology fee at the IUSM–Indy campus is used to offset students’ printing costs. First year students receive an allotment of 500 pages each. You can use your Crimson Card (student ID) to print for free in the Medical Library and in MS016A.
When your subsidy is almost exhausted, notify Card Services to switch to your own funds. (The switch-over doesn’t happen automatically until you hit zero, and when it does, you could lose printing capability until the next morning.)
The printing subsidy web page covers more in detail.
Have you found the computer labs yet?
Technology Pages — See this page to learn more about technology resources at IUSM.Administrative Support
Student Records and Handbook
- Student Records oversees your records (insurance, credentialing, etc) and academic aspects (clerkships, electives).
- The official document on policies and procedures for IUSM
Financial Aid and Housing
Please go to Financial Aid web page for everything related to Financial Aid, housing, and scholarships.