Please visit Financial Aid webpage.
Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) – Overview of Resources
- School of Medicine Student Support Page
- Medical Student Service Learning
- Other Medical Student Involvement
- Diversity Affairs
Admissions & Application
- MD Admissions Office
- Graduate Programs
- Residencies and Fellowships
- Regional Centers for Medical Education
Academics & Research
- Student Research Opportunities
- Medical Libraries
- Academic Model for Prevention and Treatment of HIV/AIDS (AMPATH)
Medical Student Service Learning
Medical Service-Learning (MSL) fosters a lifelong commitment to the community for all Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) students through innovative service-learning experiences.
The MSL serves as a statewide resource to stimulate, facilitate, and coordinate the application of service-learning concepts and experiences at all IUSM campuses.
Medical Student Council – Interest Groups (SIG) Contact
Medical Student Council-Student Interest Groups (SIGs) are organizations that are founded and led by students at Indiana University School of Medicine. The nature of SIGs is such that individuals may develop and found one based on any theme of interest to members of the medical student population.
Our SIGs are divided into groups based on their topic.